Click on the links below for access to online information resources or downloadable data relating to the subject matter. If you encounter an inoperable link, please contact LEAD.
State & Community
- Kentucky Facts
- Logan County:
- The Guide to Logan County: Please contact LEAD to request a copy of the most recent print edition.
Population & Economy
- US Census Bureau QuickFacts (Logan County)
- Local Facts
- Internet Access:
- Service Providers:
- AT&T (DSL)
- Logan Telephone Cooperative (DSL)
- Suddenlink Communications (Cable)
- Russellville Electric Plant Board (Wireless)
- Velocity Networks of Kentucky, Inc. (Satellite via WildBlue); contact: 120 East Third Street, Russellville, KY 42276; phone (270) 726-1033 or toll free (866) WILDBLUE (945-3258).
- Broadband Access: Logan County ConnectKentucky Profile
- Fiber Optic (available via AT&T)
- Service Providers:
- Natural Gas:
- Water & Sewer:
- Water Treatment/Transmission: Logan Todd Regional Water Commission
Treatment Capacity: 10,000,000 gallons per day Average Daily Use: 4,522,566 gallons per day Excess Capacity: 5,477,434 gallons per day
- Water Distribution/Rates: Municipal & County Water Districts (see Logan Todd Regional Water Commission above for capacity information)
Quality of Life
- Logan County Educational Attainment 2007 (generated by Claritas, Inc., via subscription through the Tennessee Valley Authority)
- Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- Colleges & Universities within 60 miles of Russellville-Logan County: Click here.
- Local Presence or Programs:
- Public Secondary:
- Health Care:
- Local: Logan Memorial Hospital
- Tri-Star Health System
- The Medical Center (Bowling Green, Kentucky)
- NorthCrest Medical Center (Springfield, Tennessee)
- Saint Thomas Health Services (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center (Nashville, Tennessee)
For more detailed Quality of Life information, go to the Logan County Chamber of Commerce website.
- Local Government:
- Permits, Licenses & Regulation
- Logan County: No zoning restrictions in unincorporated areas; joint cities-county subdivision regulations applicable. Contact Bill Pearson, Administrator, Joint Cities-County Planning Commission; 168 South Main Street, Russellville, KY 42276; phone (270) 726-5022; fax (270) 726-5043; firstname.lastname@example.org
- City of Russellville: Contact Bill Pearson, Zoning Administrator, City of Russellville; 168 South Main Street, Russellville, KY 42276; phone (270) 726-5022; fax (270) 726-5043; e-mail email@example.com
- Cities of Adairville, Auburn, and Lewisburg: Contact LEAD for additional information.