Click on the links below for access to online information resources or downloadable data relating to the subject matter. If you encounter an inoperable link, please contact LEAD.
Tax Credits & Financing
- Municipal Tax Exemption—Kentucky Revised Statutes (KRS) 92.300(1): This exemption may be provided to new manufacturing facilities locating in Logan County within the Cities of Adairville, Auburn, Lewisburg, or Russellville.
- Occupational License Fee Rebates:
- City and/or County: A new industrial development project or an existing industrial expansion project may be eligible for a rebate of a negotiated percentage of city and/or county taxes assessed on company net profits/receipts and/or employee wages/salaries for a period of years, contingent upon the project’s amount of capital investment, job creation, federal/state/local financial incentives, and/or other financing resources.
- City of Russellville: Any new business with at least one (1) full-time employee locating in the historic downtown business district on or after October 1, 2007, after investment of not less than $10,000 in capital improvements, shall be eligible for a full rebate of city taxes assessed on both company net profits/receipts and employee wages/salaries for a period not to exceed three (3) years from the date the new business obtains an occupational license from the city. For more information, click here to review the ordinance.
Loans & Bonds
- Federal: US Small Business Administration (SBA) Financial Assistance
- Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA):
- Pennyrile Rural Electric Cooperative Corporation (PRECC) Commercial Loan Program
- Barren River Area Development District (BRADD) Intermediary Relending Program
- Local: Logan County Revolving Loan Fund (Contact LEAD for more information.)
- State/Local: Industrial Revenue Bonds
- General Resources:
- Kentucky Area:
- Tennessee Area:
- Bluegrass State Skills Corporation
- Kentucky Community & Technical College System
- Kentucky Adult Education
Other Financial Resources
- US Department of Agriculture Rural Development – Business Loan & Grant Programs
- US Department of Housing & Urban Development – Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Program
- Kentucky CDBG Administration: Governor’s Office for Local Development
- US Department of Health & Human Services – Office of Community Services Programs
- Regional/Utility: Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA)
Local Private Lenders
- Russellville Banking Market: This data includes deposit and market share information for all banks operating in Logan County, generated by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis and its Competitive Analysis and Structure Source Instrument for Depository Institutions (CASSIDI) program.
- Commerical Banking Institutions:
- Auburn Banking Company
- Branch Banking & Trust (BB&T)
- First Southern National Bank
- Lewisburg Banking Company