Please scroll down the page for detailed data about these items:
- State Building Permits: Responsible Government Division, Number of Plans, Time Frame
- Site Plan
- Building/Life Safety
- Fire Protection
- Fire Alarm and Monitoring
- Fuel Tanks
- State Environmental Permits: Renewal Period, Fee/Description, Regulatory Time, Contacts
- Air Quality
- Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
- Water Withdrawal
- Floodplain Reconstruction
- Drinking Water
- Water Quality Certification, includes Wetlands
- Ground Water Plan
- Storm Water
- Sewer Line Extension
- Hazardous Waste Storage/Treatment/Disposal
- Residual Landfill
Find more regulatory, licensing, and permitting details under Government in the Community section of the Data Center.
Framed content above. Click Here to open the source page.
This information is available through LEAD’s partnership with the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development and its Economic Development Information System (EDIS).